Wednesday 19 October 2011

Welcome to my Hand Lettering Blog.

I decided I would start a blog to talk about something I'm very passionate about... hand lettering. This has been a passion of mine for the last 33 years and will be for as long as I can hold a brush. In a time when hand lettering is quickly becoming a lost art, I find myself hand lettering more than ever. The film industry / museums / historic groups and collectors all seem to have a need for my skills. Lately I've been called on to hand paint ghost signs ( a faded weathered looking sign) on brick walls and other surfaces, for the retail and restaurant industry. With my background in scenic painting for film, it's the perfect marriage of two skills. This is my first attempt with a blog, so bear with me while I work it out. Over the next couple of weeks I'll be adding more projects and photos to the blog, so drop by and see what's new. Please feel free to add your comments or become a follower. Thanks for taking the time to drop by.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion